Friday, November 5, 2021

The many faces of Charlie

Charlie has been such a character as he spends so much time at home now (distance learning at home).  Although I guess I should say, he is such a character or "ham" to begin with!

Here's Charlie - fast asleep on the couch when I said to him: "Charlie, go practice your piano!"

Sneaky little thing!  So he did get away with piano practice that particular afternoon.

Charlie is super happy with his new beanie:
Crazy hair day at school!  I'm so glad he didn't fret about being funny :-)
This kid is definitely going to be a trouble-maker.  Here's my "annoyed" face.  Ha ha!
I took this face-on shot yesterday during our walk.  I think I'm going to sign up both boys for local auditions.  You think this face might get lucky??!
Okay, maybe not that cheeky smile, but this was the one I submitted:
I'm still not sure if I like this one.  I may take another later this afternoon again :-P

And I took a headshot photo of Graham too:
I liked this one but then I realized that he had flared out his nose!  Silly boy!!  So I made him retake another photo in the backyard:
Slightly better... but looks like they inherited my blunt nose.  Ha ha!

So let's see what happens! I still need to update their profile some more. It would be fun to see Graham and Charlie in some sort of commercial or clothing photoshoot, wouldn't it?  Plus, they need to start earning some money for their "rent".  LOL!!!

No comments: