Monday, November 15, 2021

Manhattan Beach Light Gate

Looks like we were at this same spot 2 months shy of 2 years ago.  I looked back into my blog posting here and the boys just looked so little!  They were only 7 and 9 years old.  Look at these 2 monkeys:

And look at them now... obviously their hairs are longer, but obviously seeming more mature:
And oh, the Manhattan Beach library were giving away books for free.  Yes, FREE! I couldn't believe my ears when I heard that.  Made me so happy :-)

Trying to get some photos in before the crowd shows up:
Graham and Charlie love climbing this structure, although there's not too much to climb on:
Does make for some good photos though :-)
Peek-a-boo!
Mommy and Daddy selfie:
Family we-fie!  
I've told Charlie never to cross his eyes again during family photos.  Hope he listens!

The crowd is showing up so we're having to take some photos before the sun actually lines up:
This one is rather cool.  It's like they are trying to touch the sun or hold it :-)
Okay, off to early dinner!  Sunset these days are at like 4:40pm. Sheesh!

Graham has such great upper body strength.  He can hold himself up for more than a few seconds here.  Impressive!!!
We had some leftover credit in a recent gift card at this one restaurant.  Yummm...!  I'm glad Charlie is tucking into the veggies:
Not quite the sun but a pretty cool trick with the yellow traffic light.  He he... ;-)
What a fun night and I'm so happy with all my new books!
Next viewing will be on Jan 27th.  Supposedly the thing to do is actually go down to the pier as the sun lines up right in between the pillars of the Manhattan Beach Pier.  The locals are calling it "Pierhenge". Maybe we'll try that next time! 

No comments: