Monday, July 29, 2019

New robot vacuum

I'm not sure who is more excited about the robot vacuum... me or the boys?!
I think the boys were excited about a new "robot" to play with as it comes with a remote control.  And Mommy was really excited that the boys are participating in cleaning up the floors of their own bedroom and the rest of the house!  Graham even decided to put his favorite stuff-animal "Fluffy" on the robot as it goes around the house.
We'll see how long this excitement will continue.  But in the meantime, I have to say the vacuum robot has been doing a pretty good job!  It does sense the one step down that we have in the living room so it hasn't fallen over (yet).  The only thing that is a bit tricky is the robot does like to grab loose wire so I will need to get as much wire off the floor.  Looks like another trip to the local home improvement store!

No comments: