Friday, June 1, 2018

Random pics

These are definitely some random photos that can be put in the books for our SoCal experience so far.  For example, seeing the Goodyear blimp around here.  I was practicing golf at the moment and decided to have a little fun with my camera phone :-)
It is a 9-hole Par 3 course next door.  Still waiting for my hole-in-one.  So close last week!!!
Somehow this bee must think my golf ball is a flower with its unconventional black and yellow colors. Ha ha! If you are wondering, yes - I did wait for it to fly away before hitting it:
Somehow Charlie crossed his legs while falling asleep in the car on the way home from school.  Too bad I had to wake him up!  Just glad his leg did not fall asleep yet.  He can be such a cranky bear when woken!
Charlie specifically wanted me to take this photo of him on the tree.  He was so proud of getting up on the tree all by himself!  But then, he did ask for some help to get down. I managed to convince him that he could do it all by himself and after talking him through it, HE DID IT!
What is not to love about this playdate??!  Graham is driving an F150 motorized truck!!!
Some not so fun news... I made a whole batch of strawberry jam (a new thing I started since being in SoCal) and after pouring the jam into my sterile jar, I discovered a crack at the bottom of the jar.  Booohooo...!!!  For everyone's sake, I decided to throw out the jam and jar and I have yet to find that missing piece of glass. And it was my best tasting strawberry jam yet!!!
Back to happy news... we love the bay!  So pretty.  If only Charlie can be more cooperative while picture-taking!
And just one of the pretty houses along this area.  Ahhhh... some day.  Right, honey??! :-P

No comments: