Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Happy birthday Daddy!!! (May 30)

8 days after Graham's birthday is Bobby's birthday.  It sure is busy in the Pridgen household!

Happy birthday to you,
You were born in the zoo,
You look like a monkey,
and you smell like one too...!!!

Okay, okay... time for the card and presents :-)
Thank you mom (in-law) and Bob (coincidentally her husband's name is also Bob) for the lovely card.  And now something from me and the boys:
It's a book called "Maps of the Civil War".  Being the history buff that Bobby is, this book stood out when I was browsing along the local library book sale :-)
Next on the agenda, Bobby's favorite - Chicken Parmesan for dinner.  It actually did turn out pretty yummy.  And this time I roasted some whole garlic cloves too.  Mmmmmm....
Graham and Charlie helped me make some cupcakes for Daddy:
I'm not sure how I ended up writing 38 and not 48.  Maybe I am the one in denial???! Ha Ha! Happy birthday to Daddy! WE LOVE YOU!!! XOXOX

No comments: