Friday, June 1, 2018

Charlie's school performance

Charlie and his class had a performance recently (May 18) called American Symbols on Parade.  They sang and performed 6 songs and funny enough, I ended up being in charge of the music!  Well, it was basically starting and stopping the music from the teacher's iphone.  Still, an important job no less :-P
I did end up with a little hiccup towards the end but the show kept on going and the kids did great! Phew!!!
Charlie was Benjamin Franklin.  I couldn't convince him to wear his wig and glasses for the photo op, but what a cutie with his costume on.  I was actually really surprised when his teacher told me that he had to wear a wig and all and Charlie stepped right up to the challenge. Woohoo for Charlie!
He made Daddy a very nice tie:
And Mommy a very nice hat, although a bit tricky to keep up on the head:
I think Charlie's favorite part of the show was the post-show frosted-covered donuts!!!  At this point, he has also already woofed down 2 chocolate ones and one plain one and probably a couple of mini muffins???!!!
A proud American!!! :-)

No comments: