Wednesday, January 11, 2017

First week back at school

It was quite an eventful first week of school... for me!  Let's see:

Sunday: Charlie was a bit hesitant to go back to class, but thankfully his friends were drawing and he found that interesting and decided to walk in.  As with Graham, business as usual!

Monday: Made Charlie upset because I forgot to bring his swim kit. Business as usual for Graham.

Tuesday: Bobby dropped the kids off with no incident. Hmm... obviously Charlie loves me more than Daddy if he is not crying for him ;-)

Wednesday:  Charlie refused to go into class, screaming "I want to go home!" and dragging me away from his class door.  And I sent Graham with 83.33% of his swim kit - saw his goggles and swim cap hanging in the laundry room after I got home from the school run. Grrr...!!!  Otherwise, business as usual for Graham!

Thursday:  I will have to drop off the boys again tomorrow. I hope Charlie doesn't have another meltdown! At least we know it is business as usual for Graham. Hope I didn't just jinx that :-P But needless to say, I am more than ready for the weekend!

No comments: