Thursday, April 14, 2016

More going on in Phoenix

It's busy as usual when we are in Phoenix.  Dental appointments:
I had my teeth checked too this time.  It had been 2+ years since my check-up. OUCH!
And then, some golf:
We even baked some Christmas cookies!
 We roasted marshmallows a couple of nights to make S'mores. YUM!
Charlie loves marshmallows!
And then, we brought the chalk out for the boys to draw on the driveway.  They really enjoyed that:
Charlie drew our family.  Awww...!
And then, they both got carried away writing from our driveway all the way to the end of the walkway.  Oops!  Glad HOA didn't complain about that one!
Maybe best to just keep them in the backyard.  Although somehow I think the toys are ganging up to all go outside.  Hmm....
This next photo is pretty random but looks like we can't get away from unique vehicles when we travel.  What a giant Jeep!
In other news... my cactus "Bob" (I've had him for probably 15 years now!) had a growth spurt with lots of little babies and flower buds.  Too bad I won't be able to see them bloom:
Alrighty - to be continued with Zoo trip and Day at the Park!

No comments: