Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy 8th Wedding Anniversary!

8 years... sometimes it feels like it's been 18 years! Ha ha... but in a good way :-)

No date night tonight as Charlie has school tomorrow morning, so we decided to go to one of our favorite places - a Chinese restaurant located in a bowling alley. Don't ask me why it's in a bowling alley! Graham almost always walks out upset/crying because he wants to go bowling. I told him that perhaps on his birthday we'll have his party there.

By the way, dinner was awesome tonight!  Charlie was a bit more adventurous with the food compared to Graham:
Thumbs up from Charlie!
Actually, Charlie even tried some lychee this afternoon. The local supermarkets carry some of the same variety of fruits here as in Malaysia, which is great for me! Graham had no interest whatsoever though and walked out of the kitchen. Ha!  I suppose the fruit does look a bit... weird?!
Charlie did give me quite the face when he tasted it but then he said "It's yummy!"

And speaking of Malaysia, there were two other Malaysians having dinner at the restaurant tonight too.  Small world!  At the end of the meal, I told Bobby... "Happy belly, happy wife. Happy wife, happy life!" :-D

Despite all the white hair and wrinkles you and your kids are giving me, I love you with all my heart. Hugs and kisses, honey!

No comments: