Saturday, April 4, 2009

Daytona Beach

I don't get it. Everything was going so well during my practice rounds... and then, come tournament day, I end up with a "snowman" or an "8" on a hole and being in places that I've never been before. Grrr...! Sometimes I think I tire myself too much after all that practice earlier in the week. But Bobby always thinks that I don't practice enough!
Well, driving back to Tulsa tomorrow. Can't wait to see the house again on Monday night (yes, and to see my honey too :-) . I'll also have to re-remember all the different/confusing light switches again.

1 comment:

Tok Bet said...

Bobby is right. More practice and relax when you are playing and play against yourself and not the field. Remember the Junior tournament at Cinta Sayang in Kedah ? You led Ai Lian by 3 strokes going into the final round. That night you called your mom asking her how to play when in the lead. What you mom said - " ask abang Zubir - he knows your game better "
Next morning we sat down to discuss the strategy. I told you to go out and just relax and play your normal game. Ai Lian was going to attack right from the first hole. Not to worry even if she birdies the first few holes. You did just that, and what happened. You played par golf with 1 under on the first 9 and won by 7 strokes.
Try to remember those beautiful moments. Remember you were on the leader board ( 1 under ) on the first day of " Queen Sirikit Cup " at The Vines in Perth. You can do it.