Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rancho Viejo, TX!

So the past few days here in Rancho Viejo has been nice and sunny, compared to all that rain last week! It's been rather breezy and based on the forecast, the wind is going to gust up to 40mph this weekend!
There are two golf courses here and we are playing on the El Diablo course, as you can tell from the hole markers :-)
My housing this week was really excited when they found out that I'm from Malaysia. They asked me exactly where I'm from and I told them - from the Borneo island. Mr. Lindeman was really excited and told me that he was in the Navy during WWII on the USS Cofer. They traveled to Borneo - participating in minesweeping as well as rescuing survivors. The USS Cofer received 8 battle stars for WWII services. How awesome is that!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! Cindy played in the final group! Congratulations on a great tournament - I think El Diablo is su Amigo!