Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hole-in-one!

YES! First hole-in-one during tournament play. It was on my second last hole - the 8th. 190 yards... I hit a 5-wood, wind blowing from left to right and the pin was tucked on the back right corner of the green. I hit a little stinger and it hit the fringe on the right, took a bounce or two and trickled into the hole!!! :-)
Not sure if it will help me make the cut this week. We'll have to wait and see since there was a 2-hour rain delay today. The afternoon wave of golfers will have to finish their rounds tomorrow. There is suppose to be a severe thunderstorm later this afternoon.
Yay!! Yay me! ;-)

3 comments:

S and T said...

WOOT!!! Grats! Did you have to buy rounds in the clubhouse?? ;-)

Cindy Lee-Pridgen said...

There was no prize for the hole-in-onw... so I made that my excuse for not buying any drinks ;-)

Unknown said...

WOW!! you rock