Saturday, September 2, 2023

Professional family portraits with Andy (7/8)

We've been in touch with our wedding photographer since our very first day together as a couple.  That's 16 years ago now.  We had Andy (http://www.todesphoto.com) take some photos 8 years ago in New Jersey and continue to really love the photos he takes.  Here are the portraits from that family session - Graham was only 5 years old and Charlie 3 years old back then:

And we figured it would be a good time to take a few more, now that we are back in New Jersey again.  We were suppose to have some other family members join us but it didn't quite work out that way this time.  It was a fun quick evening nonetheless - at Manasquan Beach, NJ.  Andy took almost 700 photos and there's so many good ones to choose from!  Here are some of my favorites:

Graham and Mommy:
Charlie with Daddy:
The boys:
I love how we were able to coordinate our outfits nicely:
There's so many favorites!
I loved how the boys really embraced the photo-session:
I really liked this one of Bobby and me in black-and-white:
There were obviously some funny moments. LOL!!
Silly Bobby!!
Graham and Charlie had some fun as well during the photo shoot:
And more jumping!  Charlie was adamant about doing this one.  I'm glad they both participated in making suggestions during the photo shoot:
This one was cute.  I probably really should have leaned into Charlie on this one :-)
Handsome Charlie:
Boys are so photogenic - yes, of course I'm being bias :-)
I'm glad this one worked out too. Sort of an impromptu as we were leaving. We're just sitting on the lifeguard chair that has been flipped on its back:
And one final one before Andy hits the road!
Super love these photos.  I'm guessing another 8 years before the next photo session again with Andy! Obviously, he comes highly recommended by our family :-D

No comments: