Monday, April 24, 2023

The package/box from the Masters

The Masters tournament at Augusta, GA has come and gone (first week of April).  But gosh, look what showed up at our door prior to the tournament.  A big mysterious box from Augusta National?!
What is Bobby up to now??!  He was actually at the grounds of Augusta National for a job interview and this is what he discovered - the golf club can deliver an entire box of food that's served just like on the grounds during the golf tournament.  It even comes with instructions on how to make the sandwiches!
These chips were quite yummy.  And yup, everything has the Masters logo on it!
I didn't realize we had cups too and so Bobby made sure I was aware of them. He literally stood right in front of me and was taking sips of his iced tea, while I was watching TV.  Ha ha! Who is so goofy!
Here are our choices - Pimento cheese, Pulled pork, and Egg Salad.  They were all yummy in my tummy :-)
And oh, it even comes with those little toothpicks for your sandwich - I used one even though I only used one slice of bread. And check out those fancy paper mats.  Spare no expense!
It was definitely a treat and it was Bobby's way of getting some closure.  We are obviously still in IL which means that job in GA did not pan out.  As I always say, there's always a reason for everything. So in the meantime, we are still enjoying our lives by the lake and appreciating what we have here. That day will come, honey - when it's meant to be.  We love you, Daddy!

No comments: