Sunday, April 30, 2023

New (used) bench

For the love of a bench, I had to endure the dinging sound of my truck for almost 30 minutes! I guess next time, I need to find used furniture that's closer to the house:
The bench was just a tad too long for the truck.  Thankfully, Daddy had the great idea of putting the back window down.  Bobby is actually driving behind the truck, making sure nothing goes wrong. Ha!
And I'm so glad I remembered to bring the bungee cords!  You just never know when you need them :-)
I did end up scratching the paint a bit where the 2 bungee cords connected (to the right of the Toyota logo).  Luckily it's not too obvious:
Here it is! 
It's actually a swivel bench - hanging on 2 chains on each side.  It needs some work, so hopefully the boys and I can fix it up nicely!  We also bought an outdoor umbrella to go on this front porch.  Looking forward to spending some nice afternoons here.  Just need a little table perhaps and a drink with an umbrella in it. LOL! :-D

No comments: