Monday, October 4, 2021

Progress on the wall art

It was a rather cloudy day today so I decided to work on the side wall some more:
I couldn't really figure out what to do on this last sunray on the right side, so I figured I'd put a couple of lizards since we get quite a few around here:
The yellow is still so bright so I tried to mellow it out a bit with a progression of colors:
I think it turned out really well. Probably my favorite so far!
And then, we start to hear thunder.  Seriously??!  And then, a few rain drops.  Noooo...!!!  I'm not sure if my paint is dry yet!  So I grabbed a couple of big cardboards that I always have around for home projects:
It probably rained for about 30 minutes or so and I guess it's over when the hummingbirds come out again to play or technically, to guard its sugar water.  Ha ha!
Wish we got a bit more rain.  I mean look at those clouds!
I have one more sunray remaining left - towards the left side.  Charlie wants me to draw this bird that he saw in his school textbook.  Hmmm... perhaps I am up for that challenge.  Stay tuned! :-)

No comments: