Friday, January 31, 2020

Happy 13th Anniversary! (Jan 6)

OMG... 13 years!!!  I can still remember the day when I sent Bobby home on the airplane in my hometown - telling him that I couldn't/wouldn't be his girlfriend.  And look what happened??! 13 years later and in another new country/city/house... now I have to deal with these 3 monkeys:
I started out the day by picking up some yummy bundt cake from favorite bundt cake store:
It's funny though now that I think about it... it is our favorite cake but we don't really visit it very often. Only on special occasions I suppose.  The cakes are loaded with this icing that in my opinion is just a bit much.  But of course, Graham and Charlie don't think so.  Graham's favorite is lemon and yummm... it is delish!  Although on this night, he was hoping for Red Velvet:
Charlie likes Confetti:
I personally like their carrot - minus some of the icing.  Unfortunately there is no vegan version but we let Daddy cheat just that little bit for this special occasion.  We ate at one of our favorite Italian restaurants - which again like the bundt cake shop, don't visit very often. Ha! Only on special occasions :-)

I'm trying to think now if there was an anniversary gift.  Hmmm... nope!  No gift!  Just a card.  Bobby would always say (when we are in the house) to just look up - i.e. look at the roof under your head.  That is your gift! :-P

I did just recently buy myself a new watch (among other things - Ha ha!).  It was on sale. I have been eyeing it for a long time now and it has come up on sale a few times and I had always resisted.  But not this time!
Isn't it too cute?!  My sister and I had a Mickey Mouse watch when we were kids.  Mickey's arm would go around just like this one.  Love it! :-)

Happy Anniversary, honey!  Here's to many more! XOX
(I mean more anniversaries and maybe just limit the more of moving/packing/new cities/countries/homes).  Loooove you!!!

No comments: