Monday, December 30, 2019

Music - Open Stage (Dec 8)

Both Graham and Charlie signed up for Open Stage at their music studio.  It was suppose to be held in November but there was a slight change of plans with the studio.  So anyhow, that gave the boys a little bit more time to prepare!  And well... okay, I sort of made them sign up, but I think they both really had a good time showing off their skills!

Graham was actually second up on stage.  Not sure if he was all ready for it (I know I wasn't for him!), but you could see his deep breath after his first song. Ha! Ha! Too cute!

I am so proud of him!  And he was so confident with his 2nd song - Up on the Housetop.  That was a song he was also practicing for his school ensemble.

And Charlie did really well too!
Charlie's video: https://youtu.be/K-Bnt9l1EnQ

I love Charlie's "thumbs up" at the very end.  He KNOWS he did well!

And can't thank the boys' teachers enough for putting up with these two monkeys:
Hopefully Graham and Charlie are motivated for another Open Stage again.  We're thinking of a duet perhaps. No date set yet but will update when it does happen! :-)

No comments: