Sunday, December 22, 2019

Holiday decorations

We actually put our tree up a couple of weekends ago.  The boys help decorate too.  We might have overstuffed it and that's not even ALL of the ornaments!
I was wondering why the tree was so short this year once it was all said and done.  And then I realized that I had it on a moving box last year!  I did managed to find a small box so at least it is just a bit taller and that way the area isn't too cramped for all the Christmas pressies either.  Can't believe it's only 3 more day to Christmas and so far we only have 3 pressies under the tree!

This is probably one of my favorite homemade ornaments - the boys' hand prints from 2012. Charlie's hand is so super tiny as he was only 5 months old:
We didn't do too much for the front - some lights along the steps and driveway and then I bought some battery-operated candles for the front window:
During my golfing/travel days, my housing in PA always at these candle-looking lights on their window sill.  I always love the look of that!

The boys keep insisting on more garden and Christmas outdoor blow-up decor.  Maybe next year :-)

No comments: