Sunday, December 29, 2019

Holiday sing/music and puppet show

Both Graham and Charlie have been really busy practicing at school lately.  We were at school so many time during the last week before the Christmas holidays!  Charlie had his Holiday Sing with all of 2nd Grade:
I think we really need to dress Charlie up a little bit better for these holiday events.  The girls especially were all in these pretty little dresses!  And dressing up for Charlie is putting on a collared shirt :-)
By the way, all those sweaters you see in the background are Lost and Found.  I counted about 100 sweaters hanging on the fence line.  Thankfully all of them will be donated to charity by year end but then again, I've had to dig through the pile and it is not fun to say the least!  Every now and then, maintenance will hang them up like this.  I am "THIS" close to buying some sort of closet from IKEA to organize this mess!

I digress. Anyway...
The following day, Graham had a Puppet show with his class:
All dressed in black and ready to perform!  He made a Bear out of foam.  The script was written by one of his classmates and The Puppet Lady would come by every Wednesday for about almost 2 months I think, to go through everything with them.  So much fun!  I do need to get Graham some new black pants.  His baseball pants are getting a bit short!

And then finally there was a Holiday Music for both 4th and 5th Grade.  And unfortunately, the string instruments were at the very end (Graham plays the violin) and so Bob and I had to sit through the entire thing - starting with the recorders, and then a dance, and then the brass instruments, and then finally string instruments.  Phew!!!  But Graham did great!  So proud of him!  His teacher kept saying how sweet of a boy he is.  If he only knew... Ha, ha!
Well, if anything I got to wear all there of my Christmas shirts!  And this is the 3rd and latest addition to my closet, which was a gift from my aunt from England who had just recently visited us.  So sweet!  The boys kept asking me if there was anything in the pocket:
I might have to sew a real pocket for next year! :-)

No comments: