Sunday, December 30, 2018

Christmas tree

Oh Christmas tree... oh Christmas tree... oh where can you be, in the garage??! Found it!!!
Actually the Christmas tree was the easy one in the garage.  And look at how many locations it has survived :-)
It was more tricky trying to find all the ornaments! And of course, I found some other boxes too that needed to be unpacked:
Maybe I should have gone a little easy with the boxes but I did leave just enough space to walk around :-)
Unfortunately, one of our trophies did break.  I mean it literary shattered!  It was actually one of Bobby's crystal bowls :-(

So glad our tree is pre-lit!  Looking very pretty!
The boys refuse to wear their pj shirts. I don't know how they do it.  It's so cold in the house!

Seems like Christmas came and went so quickly.  Will post photos from Christmas Day soon!

No comments: