Sunday, December 30, 2018

Eye exam

My friend who is also my optometrist managed to convince all the boys to get their eyes checked before year end.  And yikes, good thing we did!
Looks like Graham actually needs glasses!  We had to go back another day to get Graham's eyes dilated.  Love these disposal sunglasses!
Charlie is busy with his coloring while we wait for Graham's eye-exam.  Why can't he be quiet like this ALL the time??? Okay, perhaps I am asking for too much!
The glasses finally arrived yesterday and Graham looks really good in them!  His favorite color is red and he picked out these frame all by himself:
Graham actually needs to wear an eye patch at least 1-2 hours a day too.  This is going to be tricky!
Charlie on the other hand got to pick up a fancy pair of sunglasses!  Ray-Ban aviators??!!  I didn't own my first Ray-Ban sunglasses until I was 17 years old!!!  These kids are too lucky!
Both Bobby and I have new pairs of bifocals too. I have yet to try mine on. Supposedly you could get a little dizzy with the progressive ones??? I hope not as I get dizzy just getting up too fast sometimes.  Getting older is no fun! Ha ha!!!

No comments: