Monday, January 22, 2018

Random photos

We headed out to Hermosa Beach one night and walked along the pier.  It was really strange because while we were walking towards the pier, the temperature was cool.  But by the time we get on the pier where the water is, the temperature is warmer??! A great night view of the inland from the pier:
I decided to take on the task of making strawberry jam when I ran out of the jam:
I may have cooked it for too long as it ended up being quite thick.  And cooked down to hardly anything! I did only start out with a quart of strawberries, so will definitely make more next time:
We found a new place for the boys to ride their bikes - at school!  But only on the weekend when the kids are out.  I don't have to worry about too many scrapes either since it's a dirt track.  Thumbs up from Charlie!
Lastly, Graham and Charlie cuddling up and enjoying movie time in their bedroom.  Too cute :-)

No comments: