Friday, April 28, 2017

Ladies Interclub Winners!

The ladies golf league at the Abu Dhabi Golf Club hosted the final of the Interclub Ladies Championship a couple of weeks ago.  Over 100 ladies from 9 different golf clubs in Abu Dhabi and Dubai participated in this event.  And.... drum roll... we won!!!
I wonder if it had anything to do with using the same locker as Rickie Fowler??!
Due to the large number of ladies, we ended up using the men's locker room during the tournament.  Bobby might have had something to do with having my name on Rickie's locker as he instructed the locker attendant to put my name on locker (lucky number) 8 the night before :-)

I shot even par 72 to contribute 36 stableford points to the team.  Hooray!  Which also qualified me into the Swing Against Cancer Golf Series 2017 event.  This final of this charity event will be hosted at Jumeirah Golf Estates in Dubai on October 26, which I just found out coincides with the Sime Darby LPGA event in Malaysia (which I will still need to qualify for).  Hmm... either way, better start practicing! :-P

No comments: