Saturday, April 15, 2017

Family golf

During Spring break, we also took the boys out on the golf course.  Graham and Charlie really enjoy playing.

Here is Graham's swing.  Still need to work on his balance! Although, he did manage to make some really good contact that day:

Charlie's swing seems more natural. Maybe he will be our retirement plan!

Family photo op!

Fun day at the golf course!
In the meantime, I am still working on improving my swing speed. Hit a drive at 92.5mph last week during a lesson. Woohooo...!!! My last session a month or two ago was at 91mph.  My golf instructor is still convinced that I can get it up to 95mph.  I guess that means more push-ups, planks, burpees, .... sweat, pain... aaaahhhh...!!!
I did recently receive some good news though.  A new driver just arrived for me! Hooray!!! Except it's in New Jersey!  Hopefully this will help with increasing the swing speed too, once I get my hands on it, of course ;-P

Oh, one more video of Graham.  It is of him driving the golf cart. Slowly but surely he is getting somewhere!

No comments: