Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pregnancy update - 37 1/2 weeks

Just had another doctor's appointment yesterday and all is well! My cervix is about 90% thinned out and only about 1cm dilated. The doc is still amazed at how low the baby's head is sitting! He said that this doesn't normally occur for women who are having their first-born. Guess I'm just lucky! Although, I did have to assure Bobby that I didn't have another child somewhere else in this world. Haha!
And yes, looking at the sign on that door - the toilet is now fixed! :-)

We have this little thing on the fridge where we write little messages. Here was Bobby's message this past week. I thought it was really cute!

2 comments:

Tiffany MT Nguyen said...

Cindy, it's me Tuyen (now known as Tiffany haha). Goodness, it's been ages, hasn't it. Looks like your life is now complete. I'm very happy for you! Drop me a few lines sometimes.

Cindy Lee-Pridgen said...

Tuyen!!! (or Tiffany.. heheh) I been thinking about you! Been wanting to send you a mail, but I don't have your new work email. So drop me a line at my email when you get a chance!
Life is sure going to be different once the baby is out!
Hope to hear from you again soon!