Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Driver's license expired!

I've been so busy being pregnant that I didn't even realized that my driver's license had expired! It expired back in March! YIKES!!! I only realized it yesterday when I had to show the receptionist at the hospital my license for pre-admin labor & delivery paperwork.
Well, my license is all renewed now. Thankfully the DMV here is never really quite busy so it didn't take too long (unlike Houston, which took forever!). And with my new license, it's nice not having the big red word "TEMPORARY" straight across my driver's license! That was necessary the last time because I was still under a visa vs. having my greencard now. Also, the pic is much better! No spikey hair since my hair buzz last June! :-)
And look! My little car is now over 214K miles! Bobby is trying to convince me to get rid of it. We did see a car that I really liked the other day - the VW station wagon in Diesel. We'll see what happens after the baby is born!

2 comments:

S and T said...

That giant red "Temporary" is really going to hurt your chances of getting into bars and getting wasted ;-)

Hope things are going well for you!!

Unknown said...

Buy all Countries Editable Passport, Drivers License, ID Cards PSD Templates and learn more about Website development with zero Coding experience.
https://all-in-one.store/