Friday, May 14, 2010

Baby estimated at 9 lbs 4 oz ??!!?!

My jaw dropped when the ultrasound technician told me little Graham's estimated weight. YIKES!!! How on earth did he get so big! Must have been all that leftover cake from the baby shower that was thrown by Bobby's department/office a couple of weeks ago. I had a piece of cake almost every day for a week! What can I say,... there was a lot of cake left... and little Graham LOVES cake! ;-)
Well, I must have over-reacted when the technician said 9 lbs 4 oz because she was quick to say that the estimate is +/- 10%. She tried to clarify that when the baby is born, he could only weigh in at 8 1/2 lbs. Still a big baby if you ask me! It will be interesting to hear what our doctor will say at our next appointment in regards to our birthing plan.
We couldn't get a lot of good pictures, but here's one of little Graham's fist.
We took a couple of pics of his feet too, but it didn't come out very well. Little Graham had his one little foot propped up against my belly (as usual) with the other foot rubbing beneath it. I guess he's so comfortable in my belly that he doesn't want to come out! Only 6 more days to the baby's due date. It could be any day now when my water breaks. The wait continues...!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ouch. That's all I'm gonna say....

Oh ya, and good luck to all three of you!! :)