Tuesday, May 11, 2010

More updates on Pregnancy!

38-weeks 5 days and counting...! We had another doctor's appointment yesterday (Monday) and the doc said that I'm doing really well. He is still amazed at how much my cervix has thinned out and at now 2cm dilated, I really should be in labor! It's a typical scenario of someone who is in labor, but somehow, I'm not... so the wait continues. Must be some crazy Asian genes!
Since little Graham was in the 80th percentile the last time we checked, we have scheduled for another ultrasound this Thursday to see how much more he has grown. That will help us determine/confirm our birthing plan. Doc said that if we continue with vaginal birth, it should be a quicker than normal one since all conditions are in our favor. I hope he is right! :-) In any case, only 9 more days until the baby's due date of May 20th! YIKES!!!

No comments: