Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I guess it counts as a Mother-to-be to celebrate "Mother's Day"... although it did seem a little weird since there is no baby yet. Nonetheless, I did get a nice card from Bobby and his mom. Bobby got me some chocolates too - dark chocolate of course! YUM!
We really didn't do too much on Sunday. We went to the local fair called "Rooster Day". It was rather small and there weren't that many people. Perhaps it was the last day of the fair and the weather was not very nice. And we missed the Arts and Craft section. We only saw the sign on a building while we were driving away! Oh well... probably best as I probably would have convinced Bobby to buy me something that I really didn't need :-)
We went to the golf course from there. It was windy and cold and I was under-dressed! So instead of playing, I just drove Bobby around in the cart. Thankfully we had a blanket in the car so I was able to bundle myself up like a "mummy" all throughout the 18 holes! Now that's a Mother's Day to remember! Ha ha!

No comments: