Thursday, April 29, 2010

Boxes finally arrived!

After a 2+ month journey by sea, the boxes from Malaysia finally arrived! Thanks to my aunt who repacked my two (oversize and overweight!) original boxes into 4 more manageable boxes. During our most recent trip home/back to Kota Kinabalu, we decided to pack up my golf trophies (during my Junior golf days) and old photo albums, as well as some local coffee, tea bags, Milo (a chocolate drink) and Nestum (a cereal drink). I'm so glad the boxes were not lost at sea! I've been craving for Milo and Nestum ever since we left Malaysia! The Milo that is sold at Wal-mart is produced in Mexico... and it just doesn't taste the same!
But most of all, I'm glad the photo albums were not damaged either. Check out these pics - this first one is of my mom, sis, and me (to the right) - taken in 1978. I was only 2 years old! And the next photo is of me, posing in my kindergarten uniform. I was probably 6 years old at the time. Haha... priceless!!!

No comments: