Thursday, April 29, 2010

Out of order!!!

What was suppose to be a quick and easy fix turned out to be a lot more complicated that I had expected!!! The toilet was leaking just enough to cause a formation of stained hard water under the piping. So feeling confident that it was going to be easy fix, I finally decided to get to it yesterday. And as you can see... I had to post the "Out of Order" sign so Bobby wouldn't use the toilet when he got home yesterday!
When I thought I was done fixing the leak, the water coming back into the toilet tank would not stop! And then, of course, the leak was a lot worse than what I had started with! So who knows what I've done!!! I definitely see a trip to Lowe's in the near future... yeah... like today!!!!
Meanwhile, the mulching around the back deck is all done! I've planted the sunflower plants into the ground. We'll see what happens! Just reading an article here about giant sunflowers and it says that... "Deer and rabbits will chew on small plants, especially the growing tip. Provide protection against these pests." Grrr...!!! Looks like I'll have to fence it up before it's too late! It has been really windy lately too, so hopefully they won't fall over! Planting rose bushes probably would have been so much easier! :-)

No comments: