Monday, April 26, 2010

Doctor's visit - 36 weeks (& 4 days)

Doctor's visit went well today. We had an ultrasound and little Graham is getting big! He is currently estimated at 7 lbs 3 oz - in the 80th percentile! His head is measuring at 9.45cm. The doctor is confident that I will still be able to have a vaginal birth. Although, just to be sure, if little Graham is not out within the next couple of weeks, we will schedule another ultrasound to check his stats again.
The ultrasound technician said that little Graham is definitely starting to run out of room in my belly - which I can definitely feel! He is squirming around so much and he loves to prop his foot against my belly! He is already facing down, which is a really good sign for childbirth. We were able to see his hair and caught a couple of glimpses of him moving his mouth and sticking his tongue out!
I still can't figure out what's what in these ultrasound pics, but according to the technician... that's his hair! A lot of it!

1 comment:

The Beams said...

Wow, I can't believe you could see his hair during the ultrasound! We didn't get one that late-lucky girl!