Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's amazing how quickly Thanksgiving comes and goes. We started out Thursday morning with pancakes, some better than others as you can see. Thankfully "Aunt Jemima" was able to provide more batter :-)
Dinner was a little bit more successful. Since we didn't have any family or friends coming over for dinner, we decided to go back to our simple Thanksgiving menu of 2008 - meatloaf and mac 'n' cheese! Bob did assist in helping me make a mess in the kitchen. Let's just say spilled milk on an electric stove top equals a nasty burnt smell and a nice black stain.The weather on Friday and Saturday was gorgeous! Needless to say, we were both out on the golf course. And I want the record to show that I was able to beat Bobby on both days. Not bad for a pregnant lady! ;-)
On a more serious note, I am thankful for having a hubby that loves me and more importantly, feeds me (and little peanut) and provides a roof over our heads. And thankfully, he has not asked me (yet) to look for a "real" job! Love you lots, honey! :-x

No comments: