Sunday, November 8, 2009

Pregnancy update - 3 months later

My first trimester is over and they are right - you do feel better at the start of your 2nd trimester! I did have the chills and a fever last week. Still can't figure out why. I wonder if it had anything to do with the flu shot that I took while I was at the doctor's. Oh well... I'm just glad that I'm feeling so much better!
Although, I was freaking out a couple of nights ago when I noticed my belly button in the mirror. I just want to make it clear that I'm an "innie" and have and always will be one! Well, I'm still freaking out about it. Yes... a very sensitve issue. My belly button is hardly an innie anymore!!! AAAHHhhh...! Nobody said anything about that in any of the books! I do feel as if my belly is expanding from my belly button though. So I've started loading up on cocoa butter cream in hopes that I won't have to deal with stretch marks later.
And I finally took the plunge! Bob and I went to the mall to buy maternity clothing yesterday. And I'm so glad we did!!! The pants are so much more comfortable and I won't have to unbutton my jeans in the middle (or even before!) my meal at the restaurants. :-)
3 months and counting....!

No comments: