Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Baby update - A boy???

Based on our second ultrasound, we may have spotted a 14-week wiener! It's not a 100% but when the doc was moving the device around on my belly, you could definitely see a different lighting between the lil' peanut's legs :-)
Speaking of doc, we did decide to switch to a new doctor and we are SO happy that we did. He was great and his staff were nice and efficient!
Here's a quick shout-out to Grandma and Pop-pop in New Jersey! We did receive the box of gifts for the little one and I'm sure we'll be using all of it. Thank you both!
In the meantime, I finally started painting the laundry room. But unfortunately, the color turned out really bright in comparison to the kitchen. Like REALLY bright!!! I don't think the "Golden Glow" was the right choice, although we did paint the sample on a couple sides of the laundry room. Guess that's one of those moments where you just have to go "Hmmm....???" So looks like a re-paint is in order, but just a matter of when :-)
And oh, I bumped my head in the corner of the cabinets while moving the dryer. Talk about OUCH! It was so painful I think lil' P felt that one too! It's been 2 days later and the scab above my hairline is still there and of course, the bump still hurts!!!

No comments: