Friday, October 2, 2009

Sea World!!!

After a few contemplations, we finally decided to go to Sea World. It was difficult at first but after watching the Shamu show at the end of the day, we finally figured out what these people do with all that money from our expensive ticket. These whales eat so much FISH!!!We sat at the very top portion of the "soak zone" so we didn't get wet at all compared to some other people at the bottom seats that were completely soaked! It was quite a good laugh :-)
Before leaving Venice, FL, I was able to take some nice sunset pictures and of course, eat the lobster that Bob had owed to me (from a golf bet) since early this year. YUM!!
I also took a picture of this palm tree outside of the restaurant while the moon was out. It reminds me of a Corona beer ad! Maybe I can sell it to them ;-)

No comments: