Wednesday, September 30, 2009

LPGA Q-school - Day 1 & 2

Well, day 1 on the Panther course didn't turn out as well as I wanted it to. I had a pretty slow start and was already 6 over after 9 holes! I did finish out even on the back, but 6-over was not the number I was looking at for Day 1. I knew I had to have a good day today. But unfortunately, I fell short by 1 shot by shooting 75 on the Bobcat course. This is probably the 5th time now this year where I have missed the cut by just 1 shot. :-(
So looks like my golf season is done for the year. It's bittersweet - would have been nice to go to Final Stage of LPGA Q-school but then again, it will be nice to just be home for a while.
Oh well... going to leave Venice, FL for home early, but thinking about perhaps taking a detour to Disney World or Sea World. I can't decide!! :-)

1 comment:

Ben Tan said...

Visit both!!
You deserve this break. Go see the mouse and dolphin!