Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hair update - 3 months later...

I figured I'd post a pic of me with my bed head. Yes, this is what my hair would look like almost every morning now. You just never know what it's going to do! And I'm still waiting for the day when gravity takes over. All my hair does is stand straight up! So it's either throw a cap on (which I really dislike doing, except when I'm playing golf) or stick my head in the shower. So obviously I've chosen option #2 a lot lately.
Quick home update - I finally have my first cast iron pot! I've been wanting one for a long time now and last night, while roaming around Marshalls, we found this bright red one for a really good price! I finally convinced Bob that we needed one after watching the movie Julie & Julia. In short, it's about a girl - Julie Powell, who decides to cook 524 recipes from Julia Child's cookbook in 365 days. I thought it was a great movie! So anyhow, my task now (before I leave for q-school next week) is to make Boeuf Bourguignon a la Julia Child - Recipe #148007. Wish me luck!!! Just don't make me spell it again... :-)

No comments: