Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Welcome to Venice, FL!

And oh, what's that...? Low on Coolant??? NO! Is that possible??!! I don't drive the station-wagon very much but since it is suppose to be the "better" car, I decided to take it on my trip to FL this time. And the first thing I saw when I turned on the car this morning was this bright red warning sign on the dashboard! Well, thankfully everything can be solved by going to Wal-mart!
I drove through 3 big rain cells yesterday. There were times when I couldn't even see the car in front of me! And why is it that people don't turn on their lights when it's raining so hard?!? There were also moments of lightning flashes and then a roar of thunder where I actually jumped in my seat! In any case, I'm glad the car didn't overheat yesterday and Bobby can't tell me that my little Honda is not reliable because knock on wood, it has been all these years!

No comments: