Friday, September 11, 2009

AHHH moments!

There were 3 AHHH moments today. The first one was when I opened the front door, looked up and "Ahhh!" there was a frog on the light fixture! Then, I turned to look at the other light fixture by the door, and "Ahhh!!!" it's a praying mantis! There are so many bugs around the lights these days so I guess the frog and praying mantis figured out that this was a good spot to hang!
And then, when I was looking at our garden out front, the final "AHHHH!" moment was when I saw all the mushrooms that have sprouted out! It was like a double AHHH!!! We've been getting so much rain lately, I guess it is now just ideal for mushrooms. Too bad we can't cook and eat them! I was going to the store today to get mushrooms and walked out with everything else except for mushrooms!
I suppose if there was another AHHH moment today was when I finally figured out what was wrong with my phone. I went out to lunch with Bobby and that was when he confessed that he had spilled salsa on my phone last night. No wonder I was having problems listening out of it! Aaahhhh.....

No comments: