Thursday, October 8, 2009

Couch potato Day #4

I have done nothing, nada, zilch! these last 4 days... except for eat and sleep and watch a lot of TV! Well, I have been cooking dinner and then just spending more time on the couch at night, watching netflix movies with Bob. Ahhh... what a life! The weather has been rather dreary too so it's been nice to just stay home in my pajamas. I did finally start some laundry today and will probably start on some home projects soon. There are just so many things to do and I don't know where to start! I need to fix the draperies, the half bath downstairs, the laundry room, the dining room, guest bedroom and bathroom... yikes! Our bathroom, the spare room, it's practically the entire house. AHHHHHH...!!!
I did spot some deer yesterday afternoon in our neighbor's backyard.It was a family of four. Good thing my dad wasn't around. He would have wanted to get his rifle out! Although, hmm... venison meat is yummy! :-)

No comments: