Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Locked out!

So Bob drops me off back at the house after lunch today. We walk into the house through the door in the garage and then we both walked back out - to get my clubs out of the car and Bob went to pick up the mail. I walked back towards the door... turn the knob... and IT'S LOCKED! After a few minutes of "blame-storming", Bob heads towards the back of the house (in a manly attempt to break in) as I walk towards the neighbors to call the locksmith.

As I chat with the neighbors, I see Bob walking in. We probably waited for about 40 minutes at our neighbor's before the locksmith finally arrived at the house. He started picking at the door in the garage. After about a minute, he decided to work on the front door instead. And in less than 30 seconds, I heard a click and the door was opened! The charge was $55 but with only $35 in cash available between Bob and I, the guy agreed on it and took the cash. I'm so glad Bob didn't break into the house. It definitely would have cost more than $35!

As for who locked us out, the blame-storming continues...

No comments: