Sunday, June 29, 2008

3 in a row...

3 missed cuts in a row... The wind was howling yesterday afternoon! The day recorded winds blowing 20-25mph with wind gust up to 60mph! CRAZY!!!

I was, however, very happy to find more fairways this week. Figured out what I was doing wrong during the last 2 events. So now I just have to put it all together during my week off! Spending July 4th weekend with Bob's mom in NJ. I'll be seeing my hubby later on Wed and we can't wait to watch Wall-E in the theaters! :-)

I have 5 more hours to go in my stinky car tomorrow. My laundry hamper is sitting on the front seat, with over one week's worth of clothes :-s

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy - I have unblocked the blog so we can talk with you. Bummer on not making the cut! You'll do better next week.

We had fun in Edina at the US Open. We took the kids to see Wall-E and enjoyed it!

From the Cincinnati Webers