Friday, June 27, 2008

2-week Notice

Bob just put in his 2-week notice yesterday with Ceva. He has accepted a new job with Hilti in Tulsa, OK. And yup... we are moving... again. That's 3 different states since summer 2006 - New Jersey, Texas, and now Oklahoma (or 4 if you count May/June 2006 in Baltimore, MD).

Bob will begin his new job on July 21st. I didn't think my last time at home in Houston a month ago would actually be my LAST! Since I've signed up to play in the remaining season on the FUTURES Tour, I won't get a chance to fly home in time during a break to pack!

And grrr... this means another visit to the Department of Motor Vehicle for a new Oklahoma driver's license and car title. And of course, we can't leave our garden behind. Bob will have to dig the plants up and bring them in his car :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindy,

We moved from Tulsa to Houston a month ago. Good luck there. I didn't like the town, but we lived on the west side. If you are looking for a home I suggest Broken Arrow or Owasso (garth brooks lives there).