Thursday, March 16, 2023

Last trip to the slopes for the season

Since it had just snowed by us, we figured we could squeeze in one more trip to the ski slopes before the end of the season.

Graham, oh Graham... always trying to be on his phone whenever he can!
Interesting ice formation along the roof line:
Charlie is getting more brave about getting on the steeper slopes.  You can barely see him on that big slope!
See that speck on the top of the hill?!  Yup, that's Charlie! :-D

Okay, Graham and Mommy have finally decided to go up a ski lift.  Graham went with Daddy and Charlie and I decided to go together.  Charlie was suppose to tell the operator to slow the lift but then obviously did not, as Mommy literally got knocked to the side.  And there Charlie went, up the lift by himself.  And Mommy had to catch the next one, all by herself.  The ski lifts went pretty high up in the air!  I was going to take a photo but didn't want to drop my phone. Ha!!

And of course, my entire crew was there to watch me off-load the ski lift:
The boys obviously had a good laugh!

Ahhh, this is quite the hill to get down from!
Here's the view from the top of the slope:
It was definitely tricky getting down, but I did it! And gosh, my legs were so sore towards the end. Phew!

Graham makes it look so easy. Here he is doing circles on his snowboard when we got back to the bunny slope:
Cheeky monkey!

Alrighty, time to leave this slope and find some dinner!  Since we are close to Germantown, I figured we'd find a German restaurant of course:
Enjoying their large glasses of soda!  And yes, a sampler of sausages.  Yum!!
Another successful outing if I have to say so myself.  I'm glad the boys love snowboarding and hopefully we can have a few more trips next year.  We will definitely look into the ski club too by next season.  I definitely need all the practice I can get.  Ha ha!!

No comments: