Thursday, March 16, 2023

Charlie's music recital

I managed to convince Charlie to play his clarinet in a recital.  He was supposed to perform it with 2 other friends, but the trio became a duo. Nonetheless, I'm so glad both boys kept with it!  Charlie and his friend Asher had a couple of practice sessions together although I think they spent more time trading Pokémon cards. Ha ha!
Okay, here goes!
Woohoo...!!  Great job Asher and Charlie - that was totally awesome!  The practice definitely paid off :-D
There were so many great comments on Charlie's new fish shirt.  Too cute! We totally could have coordinated the bowtie since Charlie also has one.  Oh well, next time perhaps. Hopefully there will be more recitals from this duo in the future?? I sure hope so, although Charlie was adamant about quitting the clarinet. Hopefully it was just a bad phase a couple of months ago when I kept telling him he needed to practice at home.  Kids these days, I tell you.  I would never ever dare talk back to my mom when she told me that I had to practice the piano!

No comments: