Saturday, April 9, 2022

Photos from March

I totally missed posting some of these photos that were from March.  Just some random ones, starting with our outdoor lights.  I finally put them up!  Although just this one part of it.  Still have the other half of the patio ceiling to clean and paint!

Graham and Mommy taking some funny photos while waiting in the room during his appointment with the dermatologist:
Graham's eczema seems to be improving... slowly but surely!  Although there are times when it would flare up again and it's back to square one again.  He told me not to take this photo below, but I just couldn't help myself :-P
The guitar strings finally showed up!  I can't believe the guitar company actually sent these to me for free, especially when I had picked up the guitar at a non-profit store:
Love my pink guitar! :-)
Maybe not so much with the calluses on the fingers though.  Ha!
This moment was so precious - when Graham was helping Charlie tie his shoe laces right before heading out the door for school.  My heart just melted!
I had a lunch date with some friends by the beach and stumbled upon some cool rock art!
The Malaga Cove library water fountain is finally fixed!!!  This is the bottom part:
And here's what's on the top level. Love it!!
I'm not exactly sure how long it was broken for but it had never worked since we've been here - so that's at least 5 years.  So glad it's now fixed, so pretty!
The Arizona State Women's golf team was in town for a golf tournament last month.  Had a quick chance to catch up with the coach:
Ahhh, brings back old memories of playing on tour - flags and all:
It's still too bad I never really did get to play college golf, but then again - who knows what my life would be if I did:
I found some pickled scallions at an Asian market and Charlie was not so happy with the smell.  LOL!!!
This matcha latte though on the other hand - YUMMM...!!!
After picking up our marriage certificate (we are finally official married in the eyes of the Malaysian government!!), we stopped by at this little café on the way home. Delish! Especially that green salsa :-D
Still some Monarch butterfly sightings occasionally in the garden.  Makes me so happy :-)
Another finding at the Asian supermarket!  I used to have this fried "bread" with this coconut jam.  Ohhh, so yummy - but I haven't been able to find that jam anywhere yet:
I told Charlie to scrape off the wall that's peeling off.  And unfortunately, he misunderstood me and proceeded to dig up the stucco off the wall.  Oops!! 
Last but not least, we love all the pastries from a French bakery in Redondo Beach.  And since we don't go there very often, I obviously buy too much when I do!
No wonder my waistline is getting bigger! Too much sweets and not enough exercising. Sheesh!!!

No comments: