Monday, April 11, 2022

Golf date at Terranea

Bobby and I finally made a tee time to play at Terranea Golf Resort this past week.  We had bought a voucher last December and it will be expiring in a couple of weeks!  And when we did arrive at the course, there was a notice on the golf course being shut down for the next 2 days because of aerating.  I'm so glad we got our round in before that!

First tee selfie:
1st shot - no shanks.  Yay! :-P
I could not feel the weight of my club head at all and proceeded to hit my first shot super thin.  Thankfully we had agreed on a mulligan on the first hole.  Ha ha!

So foggy this morning in the distance:
It's too bad this golf course is only a short par-3 nine hole course.  Ps.  Momma wins 3 to 2 :-P

We are off to lunch at the resort.  Can never get tired of this view:
Water is so super blue today:
A lovely golf and lunch date!  Definitely need to do this more often.  Thanks for letting me win, honey!! ;-P

No comments: