Sunday, March 27, 2022

New (used) compound bows

I went to pick up some floor/foam mats from a random person which I found online.  Yes, picking up more stuff again!  I'm actually planning on putting those foam mats on the back wall where Charlie plays his handball.  Our neighbor was asking if the boys were bouncing this big ball off our common wall because she can hear it in her house. Oops!

But anyway, while I plan on that project, I saw some bows in this guy's garage.  And he was actually going to sell them because his kids have outgrown them:
When Bobby showed this photo to the boys, they were so excited!  So a few days later (actually after their dental appointment), we headed over to this guy's house again.  And we came back with 2 bows!!
It's a good thing my homemade cardboard target box was ready for some home-shooting.  Ha!
And looks like the hook where I used to hang my kokedama plants and also the ukulele have now been replaced compound bows:
And hey, look!! A few days later, Charlie did a "Robin Hood"!!!  That's when one arrow goes straight through/into another arrow:
That also means you are 2 arrows down!!  Thankfully these were the arrows that were given to the boys by the same guy that sold them the bows.

These boys, I tell you.  Always something! Anything to keep them off the computer screen too, I suppose. 

No comments: